- New uniforms are postponed...and we have no idea when the new ones are being announced or what they will be
- I opened a door into my foot and ripped a hole in my new Uggs
- Not enough people signed up for my t'ai chi class so tonight's class was the only one and now they're done
- I made myself waffles because I haven't had waffles in ages and then there wasn't any syrup
- I picked my sister up at school and while waiting in the line of cars to get out of the parking lot, some lady had the nerve to get out of her car and tell me I was in the way of her backing out (in the most bitchy voice possible)...even though I - and all the other cars in line - were doing exactly what the traffic safety officer was instructing us to do
- My period came a week early
And while those are all super shitty, some good things did happen...
- Sea Life was totally amazing
- Sifu Kisu responded to my message about how I was starting t'ai chi because of him
- My t'ai chi class was awesome and the instructor was great
Overall, it was an interesting day to say the least.